Friday, August 6, 2010

Little Levi

I'm anxious to post more pictures of our little man, but I've run into technical difficulties and need to get Karl's assistance with that.
For now I'd like to ask for prayer for Levi. He's lost a bit more weight than the midwife and I would like to see and seems to be having difficulty figuring out how to accomplish that taxing task called nursing. "It's just too hard, Momma" he wails, and yet I relentlessly push him to try and try again. Needless to say, I'm not on his good side at the moment. I'm sure I'll soon be wondering how he can eat so much, but for now I would appreciate prayers that he'll learn to eat. Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Shauna! My heart aches for you and for Levi! I'd consider it a privilege to pray for you both, and that the Lord would see fit to remove this worry. It seems the body and emotions go through enough without having to bare anxiety over one so precious and small.

    I love you,
    'Lene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying also. We had weight issues with Nathan and it was a little worrying. It does eventually fade away, but in the meantime you are doing what a momma needs to do. You are a GOOD mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for little Levi to take to nursing quickly. I nursed Shane for almost 10 months, and loved it...I am a nursing advocate!!! Love ya...

    ReplyDelete