Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Walk With Levi

I have a wonderful Trekker for wearing my babies when I go for walks. Problem is, Levi only likes it when I'm actually moving. Continuous motion is not very common when my girls are with me (which is always) so I've been looking for alternative methods of transportation for him. He fits perfectly in the back of the jogging stroller,
but he didn't enjoy it too much,
so I had the girls walk while he rode across the seats.
It worked well. Unless my walks really are meant for exercise, in which case I don't believe stopping every ten feet to examine another stone or flower accomplished that purpose.


At least it's better than when Heidi believed it her duty to remove every pebble from our gravel road. "Momma," she would say, "Somebody put rocks on the road. No, no!"

No comments:

Post a Comment