Friday, April 10, 2015

Enjoying Grandpa and Grandma's House

 We helped do some yard work.
 Climbed some trees.
 Listened to stories.

 Got as wet as could be.
 Isn't that the greatest hat ever?  Auntie Summer picked it up for my Hat-Boy in Thailand.

 We rode bikes.


 Had fun with cousins.
 And rode bikes some more.
 Karl even bought me a tandem bike so I can keep up with him on rides. There's no control for the person on that back seat, talk about learning to trust!  Without even meaning to, my color-blind husband bought me a purple bike!  I have never, in my entire life, owned a bike in any color other than purple.  (Well, there was that one time my brother likes to remind me of where my parents bought me a second-hand bike for Christmas and while I loved the bike, I cried because it wasn't purple and that was all I had asked for in a new bike.  Dad quickly fixed the color issue with a can of spray paint and all was well with the world again).  Well done, Karl, you didn't even have to invest in any spray paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment