Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Banner

Looking for Easter craft ideas to do with my girls I realized that most of what's out there involves chicks and bunnies and such. Cute, but not really the heart of Easter in my opinion. I wanted to do something to celebrate our Risen Savior. So, while lying on the couch yesterday, I cut these letters out of card stock: I let Hannah color them, then while she napped, Heidi used water colors to paint them (I usually would let Hannah be involved in this step, but the idea was a craft where I could lie down for the majority of it - and not have a mess afterward). You can't see the crayon resist very well in the picture, but I really like the way these turned out. Now I need to come up with activities for the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment