Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New Nightgowns

Heidi is into all things dresses. preferably gowns, everything she wears of her own volition includes a skirt. Everything she does, Hannah wants to do too. This was a bit of a problem at night because the weather's turning chilly and the only nightgowns owned were short sleeved. I pulled some flannel out of my stash and somehow squeezed in time to make the girls some cozy nightwear. I think I'll have to find time to make another set, these are being well loved!


2 comments:

  1. These are amazing! Ruby would LOVE one like that - I wish I could sew as well as you! Olive on the other hand, prefers to wear shorts and a shirt to bed...even when it's cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, I WISH we lived closer together so we could get the kids together to play and work on projects.

    ReplyDelete