Saturday, April 4, 2009

Brilliant!

Mr. Wonderful offered to feed Hannah last night so I could shower (yes, I do try to squeeze that in once or twice a week whether I need it or not) and he had the same problem I do: Hannah getting distracted by Heidi, and thus not eating properly. Difference was, he came up with a solution: Have Heidi feed Hannah! It worked great, and both girls were thrilled! Maybe I ought to have him do things for me more often so I can learn how to do them better!


In other news, Hannah likes boxes...

and grapes!









2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are adorable!

    And I love those contraptions that you put food in so your baby can suck on it. I'll have to get me some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jana, I'm really enjoying those contraptions. Heidi, being my "Mama only" girl didn't want anything to do with them, but Hannah's loving them! They work great for most all fruits and vegies, and our personal favorite right now is putting a baby carrot, fresh from the fridge, in to help with teething woes. Cold, just the right amount of hardness, and it tastes good too. Hannah's little arms and legs start pumping and she's all smiles when she sees me coming with that. I'm sure you can pick them up at any stuff-mart.

    ReplyDelete