Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Children's Museum

Yesterday we went on our first official outing with our home school group [I use the term loosely as technically I have no school age children yet, there's only two other families in the group, and we've only gotten together once before this]. We went to the Children's Museum in the city and it was a BIG hit, especially with Heidi. As we were leaving at closing time she informed me, "I would like to go to the Children's Museum again tomorrow, Momma. And the next day and the next". Judging from my exhaustion level today, It's a good thing we can't go every day.

The girls enjoyed driving a car,

riding sea monsters,
being astronauts,
experimenting with air,

exploring a train,


being postmasters,
playing with gravel and water,


and operating a backhoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment