Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Quail Tops Are In

It's not the greatest picture, but I had to share. Not only is Hannah's hair finally long enough to put a hair bow in, she actually left it in through most of church! Does this mean my little girl might start being recognized as feminine by those who haven't met her before? I'm sure hoping so!
I've discovered it doesn't matter if I dress her in overalls or a pink frilly dress, I still get the "boy" questions. It's all about the hair. If I can stick a flower or a bow in it she's instantly feminized and there's no awkward "Her name is Hannah". But she hasn't much hair, and she's not fond of having things in it, but I'm hoping, oh I'm hoping, that we might be at the beginning of a new phase - one where she looks like the little girl she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment