Thursday, May 27, 2010

I've Missed Posting

But don't worry, we're still our normal, silly selves around here.


A couple of weeks ago my Heidi was jumping all about as usual and I asked her where she got all her energy from.
"From God, Momma," was her logical reply,"you have lots of energy too!"
"I do?" I questioned, "Where is it hiding? I'd like to find it and put it to use."
"Silly Momma, it is hiding," She laughed, "it's hiding in your tummy!"
I wonder if she has any idea how right she is.
It seems that any energy or creativity I have at this point in my life is going straight to this little one God is creating within me. He's the One doing the work,and yet it seems to take all I've got! Add to that all the various illnesses going on around here (viruses, bladder infections, ear infections, Heidi's rash that was an allergic reaction to her virus {?! - how thankful I was to discover it was NOT poison ivy as I had originally feared}) and the fact that my blood clot is now several blood clots, and I simply have not felt much creativity was left for simple tasks such as blogging. Such is life and I'm thankful for all God is teaching me through it. I hope to get back to posting soon as I have lots of fun pictures to share and I'm sure far away family is ready to see more of my darling girls again.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... Glad to hear everything is okay. Or at least fairly normal.
    Love the picture friend!

    ReplyDelete