Sunday, May 2, 2010

Rainy Day Fun

We've had lots of rain this past week and I've been working on keeping the girls occupied indoors. Although there are times when I send them out with their umbrellas and deal with the consequences afterward. I realized that while Heidi and I have played with buttons many times in the past, Hannah has never had that experience. One night while Heidi was out with Daddy I got out part of my button collection and let my little organizer go wild. What delight!
Another day I got out pipe cleaners and beads and let the girls make necklaces. What I love about pipe cleaners for stringing beads is that even Hannah's little fingers can have success at it.
And on yet another day, Heidi and I baked a chocolate cake with white chocolate/raspberry frosting (not all my cravings are healthy). Heidi was thrilled and declared that we were "having a celebration for God". So while we ate we thought of different things to thank Him and praise Him for. A wonderful time of worship based around chocolate cake. What could be better?!

No comments:

Post a Comment