Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sunflower Festival

The sunflowers aren't blooming yet, but we went to the sunflower festival! The girls had fun wearing my latest creations (finished last night) and watching the parade.

We went to the petting zoo where Heidi had a blast, but I got better pictures of Hannah as she was a bit more sedentary. I think Heidi's goal was to pet every animal there.







Heidi had energy left for the bounce house, where, once again, the activity level left us with blurry pictures.






Heidi really wanted to try cotton candy and I agreed to a little sugar. When she got it, however, she was convinced you were supposed to drink it and was upset that I wasn't showing her how to do so. Daddy saved the day when we got home by putting a bit in water which she could then drink and went down for her nap a happy and very tired Heidi.

No comments:

Post a Comment