Wednesday, September 16, 2009

He Loves Me!

Not that he has to buy things for me to prove it, but I thought it was pretty wonderful that Karl was thinking of me when he was driving down the road and saw this: I've been using a small-wheeled-meant-for-city-life-not-country-bumps-stroller since Heidi was little. It worked... kind of. I certainly got a work-out pushing it around the property. I've been wishing for a large-wheeled two seater for quite awhile and was thrilled when Karl found me one at a yard sale this weekend. I don't get quite the same resistance training when pushing this about (it feels as if there's no weight there at all) but I certainly can go faster, and Heidi's overjoyed that there's room for two!


It's even comfy enough for a snooze.


Thankyou Karl!

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited with you on this one Shauna! I've never had a stroller with big wheels, but I have drooled over them a few times:-)

    What a guy!

    ReplyDelete