Thursday, September 3, 2009

"I am a grown-up girl"

Or so she says.

My three year old announces to all who will listen that she is NOT a little girl. She is a big girl. In fact, she is a grown-up girl.

As such, she has some plans.

"I a grown-up girl. I going to build a car. I can do it all by myself because I a big girl. I will build a place in the back for Momma to sit and for Daddy to sit and a place in the front for Hannah to sit. I will build a place for Heidi to drive. It will just be a toy car, not a real car. I will drive my toy car to visit Mrs. Blunt and Grandma and my friends. You can ride in the back Momma and Daddy. I a grown-up girl, I can do it all by myself."

You are growing ever so quickly my little one and I look forward to seeing all you accomplish in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment