Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Remind you of anyone Mom?

Heidi has been carting all her "babies" up and down the stairs multiple times a day lately. She lines them all up in a row, just so, "so they can watch the parade". What parade there is headed through my living room on a daily basis, I'm not entirely sure, but she loves to watch and to catch candy for her babies. "Don't worry, Momma", she informs me, "the candy is just pretend because they are pretend". Twice daily, at rest time and bed time, the babies are brought back to the bedroom where they are placed into about six cardboard boxes which are their beds, and once again, the order is very precise. Everyone has to sleep in the correct bed.
From what I recall, I had my own stuffed animal friends at that age and made sure they were a part of our family's every day life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment