Monday, May 18, 2009

Pursuing Purses

I've been playing with bags a bit lately. Partially from necessity,and partially from curiosity. I've never really explored this branch of sewing before and have much to learn, but am having fun and doing a bit of that learning with each new bag. Here's some of my latest: My new diaper bag
Summer's ministry bag

Heidi's explorer bag - for holding all those treasures we find on our walks and previously found their way into Mama's pockets


Amber's school tote



Mom's purse




Mom's bird pouch to go in her purse - Heidi thought it belonged in the bird cage





2 comments:

  1. Those are are so cute!! I love the diaper bag. Jon always told me what talent you had, but it's so neat to SEE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaach! What a brave and daring woman!!! I love them - well done! I just finished Zachary's quilt I pieced two years ago. He's pretty happy to finally have it:-)

    I like the bird... in the cage!

    ReplyDelete