Sunday, August 9, 2009

Hannah's Birthday

I woke up yesterday morning to Heidi exclaiming, "It's Hannah's happy birthday today! Sing happy birthday to her Momma!" Next thing on the list was the giving of the eagerly anticipated first birthday doll.

The doll was instantly mothered and given much attention throughout the day.











Birthday Girl!





Hannah enjoyed her avocado and rice supper.



Then was amazed by the candle on her cupcake.




Exploration of this first Momma-approved sweet treat was tentative at first.


But soon, it was a free for all!


The birthday dress got a little covered with avocado and chocolate - could be an interesting combination if she was saving it for later.


Happy girl with Grandma!

1 comment:

  1. Every time I see that little girl I think she looks so much like Eric!
    I know she may not resemble his baby pictures, but still I see it... don't know exactly where, but it's definitely there:-)

    Can't believe a year has gone by.
    And wow! You harrowed the field behind horses? How cool is that! What a woman:-P

    Love ya,
    me

    ReplyDelete