Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hannah The Comedian

I think every stage my girls go through is my favorite. I'm certainly loving the one Hannah is in right now. She was such a serious baby you could work with all your might and hardly get her to crack a smile. Suddenly she's become a happy, smiling, giggling, fun loving little girl. She delights us all with her ready smile and obvious attempts to make us laugh (success there is not too difficult). Sometimes I think she was just taking it all in for the first twelve months of her life, figuring out what was funny, and now is putting all she learned into practice. What a joy and privilege to be her Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. My Hannah was kind of the same way. Now it seems she has an incredible sense of timing. We say something funny, she laughs like she gets it. I love the "look at me" stage too.

    ReplyDelete