Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Update on: I'm NOT pregnant, but...

Heidi has now decided we're having a little boy baby. I'm not sure what changed her mind, but she has it all planned out:

"We can have a little boy baby and he will be my brother". So far so good.
"And I will love him and take good care of him". Still good.
"And I will grow older and older, and he will grow older and older". Still tracking with her.
"And when we both are all grown up, WE WILL GET MARRIED! And it will be sooooooo wonderful." Um, maybe we need to have a little talk about that one.

1 comment:

  1. She's a planner!

    I'm glad she's so eager for another sibling. We have that marriage conversation every so often. I tell the boys they have good taste in girls:-)
    If possible, defer the explanations to Daddy. That's what I do and it works for me ;-D (tee-hee! Sorry Daddy!)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete