Tuesday, November 10, 2009

"Heidi's Room" is now "Heidi and Hannah's"

Last night was the big night. And I have no pictures to share. The long awaited move out of our bedroom and into Heidi's room took place for Hannah last night. Heidi was ecstatic, she's been looking forward to this day since she found out she had a sister. Hannah herself seemed non-impressed, simply went along with it as if it were where she had always been. Karl enjoyed talking to me without fear of waking Baby in the bedroom. And I? I was a little emotional. I didn't realize it would be hard on me at all, so it took me by surprise a bit when it was. I love that my little ones are growing and becoming who God created them to be, but this time of them being little is, oh, so precious, and much too fleeting in my opinion. Seeing my little girl move into her big girl bedroom was new evidence of that, and a reminder to use every moment to share with them the wonders of the God who made them.

4 comments:

  1. Ah, I know that feeling... Anna just got her 'own' room. The three boys sharing the other. It's really weird saying my baby is 3 years old, cause technically I don't think that is concidered a baby any more. Did you realize Andrew is OVER half way to driving age! SCARY!!!,... I'm not helping am I? Sorry.

    Baby's love. sigh... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shauna,
    I've been enjoying your blog, and thus would like to offer you a replacement digital camera. It isn't new by any means, and it probably isn't as high in resolution as yours was, but it comes at a good price: FREE.

    Let me know, I can maybe drop it by on Friday if you like.

    Thinking of all you Wagenhoffers,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tanya! I don't know what to say. Thankyou! Maybe we could borrow it for awhile? I just hope I don't step on it or anything. =)
    I would love to have you drop by on Friday. Would you be able to stay for supper, or will you need to hurry home to Joe? We'll have to find a time when both our guys are off work so ALL of us can get together. Karl's been thinking you need to come for a horse ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shauna,
    Unfortunately, I won't be able to stay for supper, but I can stay for a short visit (it's reporting time again), I'll bring the camera along as well for you to take a look at. Look forward to seeing you girls tomorrow.
    ~ Tanya

    ReplyDelete