Monday, March 2, 2009

Broom Ball





Being a Californian Transplant, I don't know much about Canadian sports. Or should I say, games invented to make you think snow and ice are fun so you don't go insane with dealing them for half the year. When Mr. Wonderful was asked to play in a broom ball league this year, I had no idea what the game entailed. I was informed that it's a little like hockey, only you play it with brooms instead of sticks and you wear shoes instead of skates. Knowing next to nothing about hockey, I still had no idea what it was like. Karl had a game this Sunday, so the girls and I decided to tag along. I only got to watch a few minutes of the game as Hannah soon needed my attention - indoors, where a diaper change wouldn't give her frostbite - but it did look like a lot of fun.

1 comment: