Thursday, March 5, 2009

Words

Karl gently informed me last night that he felt my blog had plenty of pictures... and maybe not so many words as it should have. Looking it over I can see that he's right. I have been a little picture happy. I explained why this had occurred, and made him laugh, so I'll share my reasoms with you as well. First, there is a certain Grandma who lives many miles away and has had to make do with my very sporadic sending of images of her grandaughters to her. I finally found a way to let her see what they look like today. Second, I rarely have time to sit at the computer unless I'm nursing. So, I usually only have one free hand, and it's much easier to add pictures than it is to type one handed. I'll start working on those one handed typing skills though, and try to come up with a better balance of both words and pictures.

1 comment:

  1. It is very nice to here from you, but don't stress yourself out. Enjoy nursing that little one. We will still love you if the notes are short!

    ReplyDelete