Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Labor of Love

My parents drove from California to be with us when Hannah was born last August. While they were here, My Daddy gave me the incredible gift of cabinets in my kitchen. These pictures don't do them justice, but isn't he amazing?!


Everything's dark, I'm not really sure why. And even though I rotated the pictures of Heidi helping Papa, they went back the way they were. I guess I still have lots to learn on here



















































This is the way my kitchen used to look - although I generally didn't have everything from the cabinets being worked on on top of the counter. I'm thrilled to be able to put everything out of sight (it helps keep it all from being pulled out by little helpers) and I think my kitchen now looks incredible! Thankyou Daddy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! That is gorgious!!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so much more complete now. It's better than I had imagined it. It's totally you!!!

    ReplyDelete