Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hannah, err... George

Just so you are all aware, I no longer have a daughter named Hannah. No, my delightful firstborn informs me, her young sibling is now "a little boy named George". To ensure that I don't get confused, I am often reminded "name is George, Mama, GEORGE". To further assist her ever forgetful mother, Heidi refuses to respond or act like she has any idea what I'm talking about if I mistakingly use the name Hannah. I ask Heidi to pick up a toy for Hannah, no response. I remind her she needs to obey, shoulders go up, hands in the air, "but no Hannah Mama". Oh, "Would you please pick up George's toy?" And right away, my um, little boy, has a toy.

2 comments:

  1. I must say, George will feel very honored. ;-)

    Too funny.

    Hope all is well with you.

    I am doing some internet exploring today, looking into website making and all kinds of fun stuff.

    Lots of love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, grandma says she will still call her Hannah.

    ReplyDelete