Tuesday, March 17, 2009




For only having been to two weddings in her life, Heidi sure thinks about them a lot. She's been getting married frequently lately, mostly to Daddy... or Mama. It doesn't really matter, the important thing is having all the proper accessories! Above, she's wearing her "veil". It makes for quite a bit of hillarity when she places it over her face and attempts to act regal while walking into things. Below is her "wedding dress" which, as you can see, is suitable for less formal occasions as well.












I made the girls some new dresses, and tried to snap some pictures after church on Sunday. My subjects weren't the most cooperative, but I got a couple that were okay to post. Hope you enjoy seeing them Grandma!











3 comments:

  1. I love that first shot of Hannah!

    Lots of love, H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, too darling!
    Where do you fit the sewing in? What a pair!
    love ya!
    -me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Analene, it looks like you find time to fit in sewing and other creative endeavors as well. I love Olivia's new skirt! Makes me think I may have to add another project to the list. I've been wondering where you find the time for it.=) For me, I use naptime as my creative outlet time (I find I simply MUST sew, or do something creative, or I start to go stir crazy. Especially in winter). It is a bit frustrating to me that what used to take me a day now takes me a week, but I honestly wouldn't trade time with my girls for more time for myself. God has blessed me abundantly! -Shauna

    ReplyDelete